Saturday, March 20

1st Post

With the name of God, the mighty Allah the most beneficent and the most merciful.

1st of all I would like to welcome u to the new land called The Jiri's. With the name of Jiri, I as the mayor created this blog to share some stories for u to talk about.

The World is watching you. smileee :D

Bile kite nak bersembang, kite kene tau ape yg kite nak ckp en. so I found it easy for us to start a conversation bile kite ade banyakkk ideas. One of the thing that gave me idea so far is by reading blog. Jadi saya pon buat lah blog ini.

Everyday bila aku online, aku akan buat bende yang same je. YM, FB, Google, and bace blog org. And everytime lepas baca blog orang, aku akan rase mcm 'i want to have a blog'. Setiap kali sampai tadi lepas bace blog zikay. and yes, now i have one. Jiri is a blogger! HAHAHA

Ok. this will be simple. I will mix the language sebab English tak power -.-'. Lagi pon blog aku kan. kalau kau tak suke, pergi buat blog sendiri.

And since I'm new, sila beri tunjuk ajar..

Berhiburlah. :)

3 comments:

  1. hello hello =)
    nice blog and i enjoy reading your blog because i saw my name in it. hahahaha. welcome jiriboi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the world of blogging maduku! hahaha can't wait to read more! ;)

    ReplyDelete